Thursday, November 24, 2011

WAITING ON THIS RV is LIKE NOTHING WE HAVE EVER DONE BEFORE

WAITING ON THIS RV is LIKE NOTHING WE HAVE EVER DONE BEFORE~FREEWAY BILL

    How many times has someone said to you since you invested in this blessing, "That would be nice, but I highly doubt that it will ever happen" OR "What would make you think that you could invest so little and receive so much back?" OR "If this was so big, why isn't everyone in on this?"

    That is some of the comments that many of you have told me has happened to you during this situation. . . . . . And, as time has went on, their comments get louder and more frequent, right? Then your mind starts to get befuddled into thinking "Hey, maybe this is just too good to be true!" and 'What an idiot I am to believe that I could be so fortunate?"

    Well, you all have got to know me pretty well and you know that I would never lead you in the wrong direction, right?

    I will give you the facts that I do know to make this wait just a little better:

    I WAS LEAD TO THIS BLESSING BY GOD ..... because there is no other way that I would have been at that particular place at that particular time to hear about this had ridiculous circumstances came about that put me there. (I will tell you the story sometime)

    THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ MUST REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY ...... If you read all the articles of the contracts and all of the plans that this country has to be implemented immediately, you would have no problem in knowing that they cannot do that with their money only worth 9/10 of a penny USD.

    WE WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THIS ...... This was suppose to be a covert situation that should have went through years ago, but due to circumstances beyond the control of the US, it has taken many years longer. Someone figured this out and started bringing dinar into the US because they researched it and found a somewhat hidden Presidential Order #13303 that allows us to invest in this. I would say that was for the inner circle of people associated with the founders and authors of this plan to benefit, not for you and me.

    WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS JOURNEY ...... Do the laundry list from the Original Order of the UN Sanctions for the lifting from Chapter 7 and also the entry into the WTO ..... Clearly states all the things that had to be done (and they are all done except for the RV) in order to satisfy all of these sanctions so they can be lifted and Iraq can return to a life they have not seen since PreHussein days! We find out information every single day of something else that has been completed.

    THIS WAS PLANNED MILLINEUMS AGO? ...... YES, Open your Bible and start by reading Daniel 1. I will leave you with that one to not go into religion in respect for the rules on this site.

    So, on this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the blessings we are about to receive. I am grateful for the wonderful people that I never would have even known about if it was not for this blessing. Literally thousands of people that have touched my heart and hundreds of people who have corresponded with me thru chat, emails, telephone and messages, telling me your stories and we have shared prayers for eachother. I am truly blessed to have these new found friends that I hope will never go away, even after the RV is over.

    GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU ON THIS THANKSGIVING DAY

    Like all others ... THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE .... BE GLAD AND REJOICE IN IT!!!

    Oh, yeah,....... RV, hey RV!.....RVVVVVVVVV .... yeah you! We are ready! You can come on out now!!!

 May the spirit of the RV burst on the scene "NOW"

No comments: