Monday, May 23, 2011

Poofness - 5-22-11 --- MOVING ON

From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net [mailto:2goforth@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:06 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Moving On


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rtz8jY0e0I

ELVIS PRESLEY
"It's Over"
(Rodgers)

If time were not a moving thing
And I could make it stay
This hour of love we share
Would always be
There'd be no coming day
To shine a morning light
And make us realize our night is over

When you walk away from me
There is no place to put my hand
Except to shade my eyes against the sun
That rises over the land
I watch you walk away
Somehow I have to let you go
Cause it's over

If you knew just how I really feel
You might return and yet
There are so many times
That people have to love and then forget
Oh there might have been a way somehow
I have to force myself to say
It's over

So I turn my back,
Turn my collar to the wind
Move along in silence
Trying not to think at all
I set my feet before me
Walk the silent street before me
Now it's over

If time were not a moving thing
And I could make you stay
This hour of love we share
Would always be
There'd be no coming day
To shine a morning light
And make us realize our night is over
It's over

Greetings and Salutations;

Well, the time has come, 'put up or shut up'. My patience has worn thin, not being the most patient person in the first place. From the beginnings of my writings, I was never looking for perfection or the bad guys to throw up their arms and say 'I surrender', there would still be stuff that needed cleaned up after the work was done. That what 'we're' here for. People have in their 'guts' what needs done and why these programs to shift the wealth of the world were put together in the first place...aka..the Plan. The problem has been people in 'positions' getting a case of the big head. Things need done in this world...Now...they can't wait for people to all the sudden grow a sense of humility.

I bet the former head of the imf never believed he'd be in a place like Riker's island. We all know that such things are usually dealt with 'in house' never reaching the public. Which tells you, this set up came from high heights. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just saying 'someone' was displeased and the sort he couldn't get above to make this problem go away. Might know when he made that first phone call it wasn't pleasant to hear, 'sorry, can't help you'. My only question is where is the woman, right now, the immigrant woman from Africa?

There will be many arrests forth coming when this business starts, the orange jumpsuits will be flying. Politics will help none of them nor will positions in banking. This is why there has been such a fight, people have gotten a taste of power, and don't want to give it up. Folks can't conceive of the world going thru a change that completely upsets the apple cart. Nevermind the rich and powerful, many of you readers can't grok it either. 'Oh, it's always been like this, it'll never change'. Which makes me question how they will deal with these forth coming changes. This is not our parent's world coming into view and much grey matter will be leaking out of the ears trying to get a grip. Paradigms will be torn apart, technologies, will present mind blowing things before the eyes. Is anti gravity just sci-fi stuff? All I can say is, what goes up, doesn't necessarily have to come down. Yes, you can work from the thetan level of consciousness, just like alpha and beta. You are the one that has to pop the lid of your own mind about what you think is possible. This is where the bad guys have worked diligently to ever allowing you to explore those possibilities. The drug companies working hand in hand, having pills created to stifle the 'crazy' in you. I have had a 'hit list' for long time now, I an tell the drug companies are on it, along with the AMA. If you are not serving humanity, you're going the way of the dinosaurs.

We all survived the end of the world, or did we and, this is all a hologram? I feel bad for the person who dropped his hard earned money to promote this end of the world thing. This reminded me of the lady who jumped out of the car in arkansas, thinking the blow up dolls coming loose of a guys pick up truck was the start of the ascension to heaven by the faithful. Hitting the concrete on I40 going 60mph, instantly took her else where. Whew...talk about road rash.....and how do you explain that to the state police??? "No I wasn't drinking officer and I loved my wife". Please use 'common sense' as we proceed thru that door way. I want to see people with funny grins on their faces, in exotic locations, or on planes, flying about doing things getting stuff done.

Start at home and work your way out. Life is circle...it's not a straight line. Science is proving time is not really linear either. Thought produces anomalies in the lab effecting atoms ...ruh oh, what possibilities does that bring up? Just like the people whose job it is to flip the switch on all of this, and send us on our way. Create many piles and they will never be able to do a thing about it. Do your job and we'll do ours. We ain't stoooid. Be forthcoming with info, these people can handle it and the one's that can't....oh well. I really don't like doing my job, while people in 'positions' have anal retentiveness bad, I think there's some chinese herbs for that. Take some you may need them...do some acupuncture, too! You will be fine and have a lot off your plate too. Might need some adult diapers for a bit, as the colon cleans out, but you'll be better for it. Now if everything I just said was unnecessary and everyone pulled their heads out of where the sun doesn't shine, then like roseanne adan adanna on sat night live used to say...'Never mind'.

Ok, that should be it. Hope to see you all enjoying yourself in this big world.

Love and Kisses,

The "Poofness"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since our “Gigantic Fight” update/report three weeks ago, that situation has continued day after day, week after week. That fight has now expanded from China to include factions in Europe. In other words, the ‘potato in the pipeline’ is bigger now than it was three weeks ago..... our well placed sources inform us.


The fight is over the money. ‘They’ do not want the programs to be paid out, they want all funds for themselves and are fighting over who gets what-- excluding us. Obama represents the ‘they’ on this side of the pond. He has plenty of helpers in Europe and China wanting to maintain the Status Quo. From their perspective they do not have to steal the funds to win the war, they must simply keep us from receiving them as that means continuation in power for them.



Over the weekend WE were told to expect a ‘heads up’ today, that things were ‘looking possible for this week’. Instead WE have just received news from over there that the situation is expanding to Europe and looking like agreement/reconciliation not possible.



Speaking for those of us ‘out on this limb’, it would be helpful if others would ‘spit the hook’ and lend a hand seeking truth instead of contentment with their daily ration of pabulum. Notice please that the alternative Story Line, The Story De Jure (all is well/ tomorrow tomorrow, tomorrow) is not just three weeks old but preceded this latest three week period in one form or another for at least a year prior to that.



Are your sources lying to you, even if unintentionally? Are your sources ‘uninformed’ and unwilling to admit to same? Are they part of the Establishment, the Cabal, misleading you and all others intentionally? Don’t you think it time that relationships, even friendships, be ‘strained’ to the max if necessary to find out why ‘The Story De Jure’ never comes true?



More when possible,



Casper 5-23-11

LISTEN UP POOFY, AND JONNY CAT...

HE is TALKING about YOU!!!

lololololololololololollololoolololololololololol

Anonymous said...

Next week's song will be "You All Ain't Nuttin But A Bunch Of Hound Dogs".